Roll Off Dumpsters for residential and commercial use
What are the best uses for roll off dumpsters?
We offer residential and commercial accounts for homeowner, builders, remodelers, landscapers, and restoration companies. The two primary uses for roll off dumpsters are large cleaning projects and construction projects.
Here are some examples:
- Basement, attic, and garage clean outs
- Large spring cleaning projects
- Yard waste removal
- Cleaning out a house prior to a sales listing
- Kitchen and bath remodeling projects
- Roof tear-offs for roofing projects
- Replacing siding or windows
- Commercial construction
Description of Dumpsters
What are the common dumpster sizes and which size should I rent?
Dumpsters are measured by the number of cubic yards a dumpster will hold: a 15 yard dumpster will hold 15 yards of waste material.
The typical dumpster sizes are:
15 Cubic Yard Dumpster
- Approximate size 14’ long, 5’ tall, & 8’ wide
- Hold up to 4.5 tons
20 Cubic Yard Dumpster - for concrete only
- Approximate size 23’ long, 3.5’ tall, & 8’ wide
- Hold up to 9 tons
30 Cubic Yard Dumpster
- Approximate size 28’ long, 5.5’ tall, & 8’ wide
- Hold up to 10 tons
What things impact how much it will cost to rent a dumpster?
Estimating the amount of debris a project will generate can be tricky. It's usually best to just give us a call and we can help you estimate the best size for your project.
The two things that have the biggest impact on the cost of renting a dumpster:
- Your location: your location will have a significant impact on the cost of renting a dumpster as each landfill will have different fees and taxes associated with disposing of the contents of a roll off dumpster. The difference can be 300 to 400% from city to city.
- How much debris you need to have removed: the amount and type of debris you will be disposing of will also have a big impact on the cost. Simply; the more material and the heavier it is, the more it is going to cost.
NOTE: NO household wet garbage (ie: food)
When you rent a dumpster from E-Z Dump, you can place all your residential debris in one dumpster that will be hauled away when you're finished. There's no need to go through all your garbage bags when you have us.
From small jobs like cleaning out attics, basements, and garages to complete property clean-outs involving the removal of all the contents of a particular home or structure, our dumpster can handle the job. You fill it, we haul it away. We take the garbage to an approved landfill.
A dumpster will relieve stress and improve your professional image. It is an economical and effective way to get rid of all your excess construction or demolition debris. There is no need to load as much waste into your truck as you can. it takes too much time and effort. Simply call us and we will deliver a dumpster to your job site and haul away your construction debris.
If you own rental properties, you know that renters do not always take all of their belongings with them when they leave. Call us for a dumpster to handle any size job.
- Construction Debris Removal
- Fire and Water Restoration Debris Removal
- Concrete Removal
- Demolition Debris Removal
- Remodelers Debris Removal
Contact us to learn more about our Account Options. An account with E-Z Dump offers the homeowner, builders, remodelers, landscapers, and restoration companies scheduling convenience that you can rely on. We want to build a great working relationship with our commercial accounts.